Associate Graphic Designer / Creative Coordinator
LIFT is a small boutique ad agency offering full 360 service to our client base. We are seeking a trained graphic designer and project coordinator to support the agency on select accounts. The position will work directly with the Account Manager to provide support with review, management and production and workflow. As a creative coordinator, you will experience how the agency works on developing strategy, creative assignments, UX design and media units. You will also work with other designers to ensure project deadlines are being met. As a designer, you will work on preset projects such as resizes, production, creative management, creative review and revisions. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in an excited environment, do great work and gain valuable experience in the agency world.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in weekly status calls with various clients
- Manage creative project tracking to track time and budgets
- Maintain deadlines and traffic files to clients
- Maintain orderly filing system for all creative assets within the agency
- Assist and support agency personnel with ongoing projects
- Manage creative direction while executing within deadlines
- Understand and interpret creative briefs to determine a creative execution strategy
- Collaborate with Account Manager and clients to determine project scope
- Welcome client feedback and incorporate changes as required to improve outcome or client relationship
- Leverage quality assurance protocol in the approval and release of work to the client, print or publish
- Meet budgets & deadlines with a quality work output
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field
- Portfolio demonstrating solid graphic design skills
- Fluency and expertise in design software: Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects (preferred). Fluency in Microsoft Office 365 Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Familiarity with designing for a variety of ad platforms such as billboards, bus shelters, social media platforms – TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn – print ads, flyers, various digital media, etc.
- An eye for balance, space and pristine execution
- Strong concept development and proven problem-solving ability. Excellent time-management skills
- Professional work ethic and a great attitude exemplifying excellence, integrity, accountability and team spirit
Role: Part Time, Hourly, Entry Level
Hours: Reg Business Hours (ET Timezone)
Compensation: $20-$25 p/hr. USD
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Apply at: [email protected]
Content Marketing Strategist
LIFT is seeking an experienced Content Marketing Strategist for a short-term project. You will work with our agency team as they lead the development of a 7-month (May – December) marketing strategy for a health/wellness ecomm client. The role of the Content Marketing Specialist will be to develop a portion of the overall marketing strategy--specifically delivering the content marketing (blogging) strategy and plan. The ability to strategize ways to drive awareness for the brand -- and traffic to the client site -- using earned and owned media is key.
Deliverable: 10-15 page presentation with strategies, tactics, messaging, content pillars, topics, blog calendar, budget and costs. The strategy and plan must be actionable and easy to implement over the course of seven months, touching on all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO techniques, social media strategy, and content development that will help elevate the client's brand in its industry.
- Proven ability to think strategically over the long-term, successfully tell a story, roll out an on- site and off-site SEO plan, manage content and scheduling for social media accounts.
- Ability to develop and deliver a strong blogging and content strategy (for client’s internal and external channels) that is actionable is key.
- Participate in agency plan presentation to client on zoom (if requested by agency).
- Participate in 1-2 internal agency strategy and status meetings via zoom.
- 3-6+ years of experience as a content marketer, content strategist, or B2C writer.
- Health & wellness experience is required. Ecommerce experience is a plus.
- Experience and/or passion for creating compelling stories from data-driven insights.
- Understand SEO best practices and how content fuels inbound marketing. Blog Writing.
- Keyword Research. On-Page SEO.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and plan development.
- Content creation & strategies for web and social.
- PowerPoint, Excel, Graphic design social tools (such as Canva, Crello or other) a plus.
This is a one-month, remote consulting assignment that has the potential to extend longer.
Role: Project Based, Flat Fee
Hours: Reg Business Hours (Eastern)
Compensation: $2,000 USD
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY (remote or in-office)
Actively Recruiting: Apply at [email protected]
Project Term: May 17 – June 11, 2021
Digital & Social Content Coordinator
The Digital & Social Content Coordinator will play an important support role to the company by providing assistance with coordinating actions of digital activations, influencer promotions and marketing programs. This role’s primary responsibility will be to coordinate and disseminate marketing materials, information, content calendars and monitor activations of several YouTube and TikTok personalities. Additional responsibilities include monitoring content, identifying opportunities to drive sales, overseeing promotions, scheduling and participating on strategy calls, account coordination, monitoring ticket sales and to assist agency team with execution of strategic marketing campaigns.
- Produce and manage influencer marketing programs
- Share content, assets and information with talent and clearly communicate all program details
- Traffic and coordinate all creative assets and messaging in support of the content and paid
media programs and promotions
- Ensure activation and fulfillment of all promotions
- Monitor sales and review weekly digital reports
- Gather content and posts for recap
- Prepare account recap for client – all activations
- Assist with coordination of accounts on all levels
- Excellent copywriting and content marketing skills
- Solid understanding of influencer marketing and familiarity with YouTubers and TikTok social
- Thorough knowledge of advertising principles, strategies and techniques
- Digital marketing / Social Media Marketing experience required
- Minimum BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications (or proven interest) in live
- Min. 2-5 years in marketing or advertising agency profession
- Demonstrated excellence in use of Microsoft based applications (i.e. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint,
MSWord) and Adobe/Preview
Role: Temporary, Non-Exempt Hourly
Hours: Reg Business Hours (Eastern) – Approx. 8-10 hrs p/week / 60-80 hrs. project cap
Compensation: Hourly $25
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY (remote or in-office)
Actively Recruiting. Apply at: [email protected]
Project Term: Immediate through June 18, 2021