CAREERS AT LIFT
DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER & BUYER
LIFT is a boutique full-service 360 advertising agency specializing in creating revenue programs and marketing strategies for a roster of national clients. At LIFT, we help launch multiple new businesses from concept to execution. www.LIFTmktg.com
LIFT is seeking an experienced Digital Media Planner & Buyer to manage digital media campaigns for our clients. In this position, you’ll collaborate with our strategy teams, project managers and creatives to fully launch, optimize, and complete online media campaigns. In this role, you’ll be working daily within Facebook/Instagram, Google Display/Video 360 (along with some vendor-specific DSPs), Google Ads (YouTube, Google Discovery, & Gmail) as well as the third-party ad servers to traffic campaigns. Depending upon the client vertical your average day may include working in various platforms – and in some situations, traditional channels.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, highly collaborative, and has expert communication skills. This role develops and executes digital media plans based on client objectives in collaboration with our internal team members. You will work with vendors and partners, as well as our VP Media Strategy and content team to optimize your media campaigns and ensure delivery. You will communicate deadlines to our internal team, deliver campaign tags to vendors in advance of launch, confirm campaigns are up and running on the correct start date and are serving correctly. You will optimize campaigns by recommending revised bidding strategies and targeting tweaks, ensuring that our campaigns are performing as best as they possibly can while also delivering in full. The ideal candidate will be able to carry out deep, expert analysis of the campaign progress as well as communicate that information into a clear, easy-to-understand report for clients.
- Develop and executes digital media plans based on client objectives
- Optimize media campaigns and ensure delivery, expert analysis of the campaign progress
- Monitor spends and manage campaign budgets
- Stay up on digital media certifications, trends, best practices, security and policies
- Maintain digital dashboards
- Prepare and present media plans and campaign recaps to clients
- Conduct analysis and reporting calls
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in digital media planning
- Previous experience with Campaign Manager, Google Ads (Display, Video, and Native), Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube preferred
- Previous experience with programmatic buying platforms
- Previous experience and familiarity with Google Analytics
Role: Full Time
Hours: Standard Business Hours – Eastern US
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Actively Recruiting. Apply at: [email protected]
© - 2024 LIFT Marketing. All rights reserved.